Saturday, January 19, 2013

Shawty Lo and his minstrel show





I am so sick and tired of this Sambo shit! 

Shawty Lo's baby's mamas




Sweet heaven these are some ugly ass hood chicks!! 

Now, I don't want anybody to take this observation the wrong way. I cannot help that I; like all African Americans with minimally an ounce of class and self respect am thrilled this jigabboo ensconced coon fest " All my baby's mommas" will never see the light of day. However, the paradox doesn't escape me that dude has 11 kids and we pretty much took tons of food off of the plates and possibly several college educations away from them because we don't like their daddy's show (a show that we never seen). I'm not saying they should air that bullshit show!! I am just saying that I recognize the paradox.

I mean, we all heard his shitty music and shittier rhymes. I can't figure out how he affords bus fare let alone food, clothes, and a roof over the heads for 11 bastards.

Sweet Heaven look at all of those ugly baby's mommaz! He's about 3 short of impregnating every hideous chick in Atlanta! Parents, lock your ugly ass daughter's up, cuz Shawty Lo is a predator!

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment