Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Sexxxalicious


Women I would jerk off too...

Sandra Bullock


Now here is my fave little Disney girl!
Keeping up with the fine Disney tradition of exploiting young girls and turning them into alcohol and drug addicted whores with eating disorders. 


Amanda Bynes nude via Xray

The Sexiest bigot on the planet! 

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, I know what you are saying? " 7? Have you lost your fucking mind????" Yes, but that is not why she is on my jerk off list. There is just something so sexy about a woman this racist, powerful and this stupid all rolled up into one redneck mess that turns me on beyond belief! Don't judge my nasty ass!!  


Sarah Palin nude via Xray

Hey! Feel free to judge me on Sarah Palin. I just have a thing for this big tittied idiot that I just don't understand my damn self. Although looking at this photo a little bit harder? I....Ummmmmm....I understand a lil bit! 

 

Let me know what you think?

 



No comments:

Post a Comment